Sunday, August 06, 2006

Dear Blogger

To Blogger's users, I'd like to share with you what I've been suffering from Blogger's poor services these few days.

Couple days ago, I managed to change the template for my blog (as known, every time when you change the template the existing settings displayed your blog would be changed, in other words, you gotta reset everything that the template excluded), when my blog's template has been changed, I copied and pasted the HTML code for the visitor counter of Site Meter in my blog's template setting, which I used to have it on. After that, I previewed once and it looked so perfect then I clicked the 'republish the entire blog' thing to renew it. When it's done, I viewed my blog again then CRISIS happened!!! THE PAGE GOES BLANK, NOTHING SHOWS UP!!

I was so shocked and I went to check up everything relevant to fix right away... I first looked up on the FAQ on Blogger, but there's none of the cases like mine and then I found out that every single thing in Blogger help would refer the stupid me to the FAQ (well it did give me an option: to sign in as a member of something then post my question on the blogger forum and wait for some experts to help, ahh thank you!) Afterwards, I tried to find out the email of its helpdesk but I couldn't really find it... so I started being so damn desperate the days after. I felt so helpless and didn't really wanna do anything else.

Until tonight, my friend J searched Blogger's helpdesk email for me from Google (JOT IT DOWN in case you need it support@blogger.com), thanks J!! Although it's a slight chance, I gotta give it a shot. Guess what, after sending the email, I got an auto-reply from them which REFERS me to the FAQ AGAIN, fxxk me honey!!! Oh right, when everything seemed to be clear that I couldn't help my lovely blog... I happened to create a new account, named it the same as the original one (umm... finished some researches on blog hosts, think Blogger is still better than others, so I decided to keep on blogging there... ). I previewed it after publishing a trial post on the new account/blog; I unexpectedly saw all my previous posts on there!! Hehehe the reason why it happened it's because when I was gonna write the trial post, I mistakenly clicked my old account, the one supposed not working, and I published a new post there then somehow it works again!! YEAH thanks God!

No comments: