Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Reminiscence Five: Not so BAAD

Abstracted from my old blog. Entry posted on December 28, 2005.

Couples weeks ago, I went to hike with buds (3 beginners included me) in Sai Kung and done a 4-star trail.. guess what, we were cheated by a hiking website which says that 'the trail is for age 6-60', but it didn't highlight it's for AGE 6-60 HIKING WIZ!!! Think we'd be eaten by the wolves or something if we weren't nimble and swift..HUM!

In the middle of our journey, we unexpectedly saw a beam through a gap in the cloudy sky that illuminated the dead sea as if there's an UFO right over the gap and hunting the survivorsss... HAHAHA entertaining huh :P Well life is always like that, when your're in the never-worse-circumstance, good things will come along.....'I simply remember my favorite thingSSSS, and then I don't feel SOOO BADD...' - My Favorite Things - Julie AndrewS.

No comments: