Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Reminiscence Two: Wen-Cheng-Wu-Wei

Abstracted from my old blog. Entry posted on September 23, 2005.

I HAD BEEN WAITING for Karen Mok's photo journal almost A CENTURYYY!! Fxxk, it finally came out today, named 'Wen-Cheng-Wu-Wei'. Frankly speaking, I expected more than that but it's still cool. What can I say...she is always on her ways, she is who we perceive she is: ARTISTIC, SEXY & HOT.

"This book, or photo journal as I prefer to call it, is a collection of some of my most personal thoughts and feelings captured in the form of images on film. Apart from the occasional accompaniment of words, I am using my body as a tool for artistic expression, as a medium of communication and as language itself. Words can often be twisted around, but only I myself can contort my own body in whichever way that I may please. As a performing artist, I feel the need and the urge to be comfortable in my own skin and at ease with my body." - Karen Morris

[P.S. She looks really COOOL in Salvatore Ferragamo huh]

No comments: